The Kansas Dirt Slinger Hall of Fame is intended to perpetuate the positive influences and memories of exemplary individuals worthy of this honor.
Kansas Dirt Slingers HALL OF FAME Nomination Criteria
1. Must be a Kansas Dirt Slinger member for a minimum of three continuous years.
2. Shows outstanding sportsmanship on and off the track.
3. Shows a passion for the Kansas Dirt Slingers RC Club.
4. Participates in a majority of Kansas Dirt Slinger events.
5. Represents the spirit of the Kansas Dirt Slingers in the RC community.
6. Represents a positive and FUN attitude to fellow racers.
7. Anyone meeting these qualifications shall be eligible for the Hall of Fame.
8. A vote by Kansas Dirt Slinger members will determine the winner.
9. The award presentation will occur at the Kansas Dirt Oval Championship.
Long Live The Kansas Dirt Slingers RC Club
Denny Crooks – 2007
Donna McDowell – 2008
Jim Harden and Dan Christiansen – 2009
Clint Seitz – 2010
Tim McDowell – 2011
C A Parmalee (2012) – Tim McDowell(owner) – Chris Flower (2012)